SBI Recruitment 2021 | SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 | SBI Apprentice notification 2021
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021, SBI Recruitment 2021,SBI Apprentice salary,SBI Apprentices 2021,SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021
SBI Recruitment 2021 : State Bank of India (SBI) recently Published Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). Eligible Candidate may Apply SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 through official website.
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 | SBI Apprentice notification 2021 | SBI Recruitment 2021 | SBI Job Recruitment 2021 | SBI Bharti 2021 | SBI Bharti Gujarat 2021 | SBI Job Notification 2021 | SBI Job 2021 | SBI Apprentice 2021 | SBI Apprentice salary | SBI Apprentice salary 2021 | SBI Apprentice Exam Date | SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021 | SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 apply online | SBI Apprentice Recruitment | SBI Apprentice Bharti 2021 | SBI Apprentice Job 2021 | SBI Apprentice Syllabus | SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 | SBI Apprentices 2021
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Official Web Site
SBI Apprentice notification 2021Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
SBI Recruitment 2021
Its Good Opportunity for SBI Recruitment 2021 job. For more details Post Name, Post Type, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary / Pay Scale, Application Fees, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
Advt. No. : CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10
- SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Total Post : 6100
State Wise Vacancy
- Gujarat : 800
- Andhra Pradesh : 100
- Karnataka : 200
- Madhya Pradesh : 75
- Chhatisgarh : 75
- West Bengal : 715
- A & N Islands : 10
- Sikkim : 25
- Odisha : 400
- Jammu & Kashmir : 100
- Ladakh : 10
- Himachal Pradesh : 200
- Chandigarh : 25
- Punjab : 365
- Tamil Nadu : 90
- Pondicherry : 10
- Uttarakhand : 125
- Haryana : 150
- Telangana : 125
- Rajasthan : 650
- Kerala : 75
- Uttar Pradesh : 875
- Maharashtra : 375
- Goa : 50
- Assam : 250
- Arunachal Pradesh : 20
- Manipur : 20
- Meghalaya : 50
- Mizoram : 20
- Nagaland : 20
- Tripura : 20
- Bihar : 50
- Jharkhand : 25
District Wise Vacancy
- Ahmedabad : 75
- Amreli : 45
- Anand : 25
- Aravalli : 10
- Banaskantha : 25
- Vadodara : 60
- Surat : 50
- Bharuch : 25
- Bhavnagar : 50
- Botad : 6
- Chhota Udaipur : 12
- Dahod : 10
- Dangs : 3
- Devbhumi Dwarka : 12
- Gandhinagar : 25
- Gir Somnath : 27
- Jamnagar : 27
- Junagadh : 40
- Kheda : 25
- Kutch : 35
- Mahisagar : 5
- Mehsana : 25
- Morbi : 22
- Narmada : 5
- Navsari : 15
- Panchmahals : 12
- Patan : 12
- Porbandar : 14
- Rajkot : 40
- Sabarkantha : 12
- Surendranagar : 30
- Tapi : 6
- Valsad : 15
Education Qualification for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Graduation from a recognized University / Institute.
Duration of Training
- Duration of Training is of one years.
Salary / Stipend / SBI Apprentice Salary
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Nil
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
What is the Selection Process for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
- Online written test
- Test of local language
How to Apply SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Interested Candidate may apply SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 through official website.
Official Notification : View
- Application Starting Date : 06-07-2021
- What is the Last Date for Applying SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 : 26-07-2021
- What is the Exam Date SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 / SBI Apprentice Exam Date 2021 : August 2021
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2021 / SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021
Online Written Test
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
- General/Financial Awareness : 25 Question - 25 Marks - 15 minutes
- General English 25 Question - 25 Marks - 15 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 25 Question - 25 Marks 15 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 25 Question - 25 Marks - 15 minutes
- Total 100 Question - 100 Marks - 1 hour
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Test of local languageThe specified local languages of the states are as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local language of that State as mentioned in Para A of the advertisement. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear forthe test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as perthe requirement of the Bank.
Final Selection will be subject to:
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Qualifying in the Medical examination.