RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online Western Railway 3591 Apprentices post
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021, Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Advt. No : RRC/WR/01/2021
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 : Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway - Mumbai has Recently published notification for the Western Railway 3591 Apprentices Vacancy. Eligible candidate may apply for Fitter, Welder (G&E), Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter (General), Mechanical (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Programmer & Systems Administration Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman (Civil), Stenographer (English) Trade. Eligible Candidate apply through official web site.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 3591 Apprentices post 2021 | RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online Western Railway 3591 Apprentices post | Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Advt. No : RRC/WR/01/2021
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 3591 Apprentices post 2021
Western Railway (WR Division)
Official Web Site
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 3591 Apprentices post 2021
Its Good Opportunity for the RRC WR Recruitment 2021. for more details about Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Post Name, Post Type, Total Post, Education Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
Apply Online Western Railway 3591 Apprentices post
This is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 being conducted by Western Railway and Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway (RRC-WR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from Applicants.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
Advt. No : RRC/WR/01/2021
Post Name : RRC Western Railway Apprentices Online Form 2021
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanical (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Programmer & Systems Administration Assistant
- Electronics Mechanic
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)
Total Post : 3591
Division Wise Vacancy
- Mumbai (MMCT) Division : 738
- Vadodara (BRC) Division : 489
- Ahmedabad (ADI) Division : 611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division : 434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division : 176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division : 210
- Lower Parel (PL) W/SHOP : 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/SHOP : 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP) W/SHOP : 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/SHOP : 187
- Pratapnagar (PRTN) W/SHOP, Vadodara : 45
- Sabarmati (SBI) Engg W/SHOP, Ahemedabad : 60
- Sabarmati (SBI) Single W/SHOP, Ahemedabad : 25
- Head Quarter Office : 83
RRC WR Railway Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS : ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Salary / Pay Scale
- As per Government rules.
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
of age as on 24/06/2021.
- SC / ST / OBC : Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- PWD : Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen : Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years
- GEN / OBC : 100/- Rs.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women : Nill
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the Applicants.
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both.
- In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidate may apply trough official website -> https://www.rrc-wr.com
Official Notification : View
Apply Online : Now
- Application Start Date : 25/05/2021
- Application Last Date : 24/06/2021
Document to be Uploaded
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – “B”, “C” & “D” wherever applicable, EWS Certificate in Annexure “ G” ,if applicable as mentioned in Para 220.127.116.11 & 3.7
- Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure – “E” & “F” (as applicable).
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
- Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB -70 KB) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document / Certificate Verification.
- Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB – 30 KB).
- Income & Asset Certificate (Annexure – “G”) to be uploaded by Economically Weaker Section wherever applicable.