SBI Recruitment 2021 | SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2021 | SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out, SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2021, SBI Recruitment 2021, Advt. No. : CRPD/CR/2021-22/09, SBI JOB 2021
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out : State Bank of India has invited to SBI Clerk 2021 Notification out for Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) posts. Candidate can apply for vacancies in one state only. Candidate can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The Candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state). The Candidate may Apply SBI Recruitment 2021 for official website.
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out
Official Web Site
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2021
The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidate who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet / certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associate to be recruited.
SBI Recruitment 2021
Its Good Opportunity for SBI Recruitment 2021 job. For more details Post Name, Post Type, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary / Pay Scale, Application Fees, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2021 Apply for 5237 Post Details
Advt. No. : CRPD/CR/2021-22/09
- Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) - Regular Post : 5000 Post
- Junior Associates (Backlog) : 237 Post
Total Vacancy : 5237
State Vice Vacancy
- Gujarat : 902
- Karnataka : 400
- Madhya Pradesh : 78
- Chhatisgarh : 120
- West Bengal : 273
- A & N Islands : 15
- Sikkim : 12
- Odisha : 75
- Jammu & Kashmir : 12
- Ladakh : 8
- Himachal Pradesh : 180
- Chandigarh : 15
- Punjab : 295
- Tamil Nadu : 473
- Pondicherry : 2
- Delhi : 80
- Uttarakhand : 70
- Haryana : 110
- Telangana : 275
- Rajasthan : 175
- Kerala : 97
- Lakshyadweep : 3
- Uttar Pradesh : 350
- Maharashtra : 640
- Goa : 10
- Assam : 149
- Arunachal Pradesh : 15
- Manipur : 18
- Meghalaya : 14
- Mizoram : 20
- Nagaland : 10
- Tripura : 19
- Kashmir Valley : 40
- Leh & Kargil Valley : 15
- Dibang Valley, Tawang etc. : 10
- Tura : 10
- Mokokchung : 10
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having Integrated Dial Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16-08-2021.
- Those Who are in the final year / semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16-08-2021.
- 20 to 28 years (candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1993 and not later than 01-04-2021 both days inclusive).
- Age Relaxation as per below.
- SC / ST : 5 Years
- OBC : 3 Years
- PWD (GEN / EWS) : 10 Years
- PWD (SC / ST) : 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) : 13 Years
- Ex-Serviceman / Disabled Ex- Serviceman : Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disable Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC / ST) subject to max. Age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried : 7 Years
Salary / Pay Scale
- Rs. 17,900 - 1000 / 3 - 20,900 - 1230 / 3 - 24,590 - 1490 / 4 - 30,550 - 1730 / 7 - 42,600 - 3270 / 1 - 45,930 - 1990 / 1 - 47,920.
- The Starting Basic Pay is Rs. 19,900/- (Rs. 17,900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Emoluments :
- The Total Starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 29,000/- per month inclusive of D.A. other allowances at the current rate and two additional increment for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Application Fees for SBI Clerk Notification 2021
- SC / ST / PWD / XS / DXS : NIL
- GEN / OBC / EWS : Rs. 750/-
- Fess / Intimated Charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account not can it be held in reserved for any other exam or selection.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidate can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Interested Candidate may apply through official web site.
What is the Selection Process for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 ?
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Exam and Main Exam.
SBI Clerk Apply Online : Now
- What is the Start Date for Applying Online SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 ? : 27-04-2021
- What is the Last Date for Applying Online SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 ? : 20-05-2021
- SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam Date : June 2021 (Tentatively)
- SBI Clerk Main 2021 Exam Date : 31-07-2021 (Tentatively)
SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam Syllabus / SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination 2021
- English Language : 30 Que - 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability : 35 Que - 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 35 Que - 35 Marks
- Total : 100 Que - 100 Marks
SBI Clerk 2021 Main Exam Syllabus 2021
- General / Financial Awareness : 50 Que - 50 Marks
- General English : 40 Que - 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Que - 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude : 50 Que - 60 Marks
- Total : 190 Que - 200 Marks