SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020-21 Released
SBI PO 2020-21 Notification : State Bank Of India (SBI) has released Notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). You can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Eligible candidates are required to register on-line for the recruitment process which will be held in three phases viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who are shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for Phase-III.
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020-21 Released
SBI PO RECRUITMENT 2020-21
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- Probationary Officer (PO)
Category Wise Vacancy List
- General : 810
- EWS : 200
- SEBC : 540
- ST : 150
- SC : 300
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit (As On 01-04-2020)
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive).
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 Years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities
- PWD (SC/ ST) : 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) : 13 Years
- PWD (GEN / EWS) : 10 Years
- Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment : 5 Years
- Note : CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
- Application Fee will be 750/- for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process.
Phase - I : Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase - II : Main Examination
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Objective Test : The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
Descriptive Test : The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Phase-III : Interview
In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
Marks secured by the candidates in the Phase-II (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Phase-III scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Phase-II and Phase-III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 14.11.2020 to 04.12.2020.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATIONCandidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA - 2020’ in the subject of the email.
- Online Application Start Date : 13-11-2020
- Online Application End Date : 04-12-2020
- Payment of Application Fees : 13-11-2020 to 04-12-2020
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters : 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination : 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th , 5th Jan 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination : 3rd week of January 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter : 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
- Online Main Examination : 29th January 2021
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination : 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter : 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
- Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) : February/ March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result : Last week of March 2021
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training : 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training : 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020