IBPS RECRUITMENT 2020 FOR 1557 CRP CLERKS-X POST
ibps, ibps for clerk, ibps guidely, ibps for rrb, ibps clerk, ibps bharti 2020, ibps recruitment 2020, ibps clerk bharti, ibps job, ibps clerk recruitment 2020, ibps clerk syllabus, ibps clerk salary, ibps exam, ibps admit card, ibps recruitment, ibps apply online, ibps notification, ibps exam, ibps exam 2020, ibps calendar 2020, ibps clerk exam date, ibps notification, ibps clerk exam pattern, ibps clerk salary, ibps bank, ibps jobs, ibps job alert, ibps bank bharti, ibps bharti, ibps 2020 recruitment calendar, ibps recruitment 2020 details, ibps recruitment gujarat, ibps recruitment 2020 declare, ibps.in clerk, ibps clerk result, ibps clerk admit card, ibps clerk syllabus, syllabus for ibps clerk, ibps clerk mains exam analysis, ibps clerk 2019 notification, ibps clerk pagalguy, ibps clerk exam date 2019, ibps clerk cut off, ibps clerk online apply, ibps alerk apply online, ibps clerk free mock test, ibps clerk mains result, ibps clerk exam pattern, ibps clerk age limit, ibps clerk vacancy 2019, ibps clerk mains, ibps clerk 2019, ibps clerk mains cut off 2020, ibps clerk eligiblity, ibps clerk question paper, ibps clerk syllabus 2020, ibps clerk apply, ibps clerk book, ibps clerk qualification. ibps clerk dates, ibps clerk notification 2020, ibps clerk exam date 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently started the recruitment process for 1557 CRP CLERKS-X posts. Online (Preliminary and Main) examinations will be conducted in 2020-21 after IBPS fills up online forms for selection of employees for various banks in the near future. Anyone who qualifies for this post can participate in this recruitment process. This exam will be taken in two parts. The first part is the primary test and the second part is the main part.
IBPS RECRUITMENT 2020 FOR 1557 CRP CLERKS-X POST
1557 CRP CLERKS-X POST
Based on the requirements of all the institutes involved in the recruitment process, a list will be allotted to each institute based on the vacancies to be filled during the year 2021-22 and shortlisted by the examinations as per the IBPS report.Indicative State wise and category wise vacancies of each of the Participating Organizations are given vide Annexure- I. Recruitment in Participating Organizations is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the organizations, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc. Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating organisations. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the actual vacancies reported by the participating organisations.
IBPS 1557 Clerk Post Recruitment 2020This system of Common Recruitment Process- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination and provisional allotment for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below, to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online Preliminary examination, declare result of online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
IBPS 2020 Participating Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Educational Qualifications for IBPS 1557 Clerk Post
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 23.09.2020. Such certificates should be dated on or before 23.09.2020.
Age Limit for IBPS RECRUITMENT 2020
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of : 50 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried : 9 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots : 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) : 5 years
Application Fees for IBPS bharti 2020
- Intimation Charges Payable from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
How To Apply IBPS RECRUITMENT 2020
- Candidates can apply online only from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their
- application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional
- registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- - Photograph
- - Signature
- - Left Thumb Impression
- - A hand written declaration
- as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure - III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
Online Examination for CRP Clerk-X post
Important Date for IBPS 2020 VACANCY
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 02-09-2020 to 23-09-2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 02-09-2020 to 23-09-2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : 17-11-2020 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 23-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary 18-11-2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary 05-12-2020, 12-12-2020 and 13-12-2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 31-12-2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main 12-01-2021
- Online Examination – Main 24-01-2021
- Provisional Allotment 01-04-2021
Important Link for IBPS Clerk-x post 2020
Related Keyword : ibps, ibps for clerk, ibps guidely, ibps for rrb, ibps clerk, ibps bharti 2020, ibps recruitment 2020, ibps clerk bharti, ibps job, ibps clerk recruitment 2020, ibps clerk syllabus, ibps clerk salary, ibps exam, ibps admit card, ibps recruitment, ibps apply online, ibps notification, ibps exam, ibps exam 2020, ibps calendar 2020, ibps clerk exam date, ibps notification, ibps clerk exam pattern, ibps clerk salary, ibps bank, ibps jobs, ibps job alert, ibps bank bharti, ibps bharti, ibps 2020 recruitment calendar, ibps recruitment 2020 details, ibps recruitment gujarat, ibps recruitment 2020 declare, ibps.in clerk, ibps clerk result, ibps clerk admit card, ibps clerk syllabus, syllabus for ibps clerk, ibps clerk mains exam analysis, ibps clerk 2019 notification, ibps clerk pagalguy, ibps clerk exam date 2019, ibps clerk cut off, ibps clerk online apply, ibps alerk apply online, ibps clerk free mock test, ibps clerk mains result, ibps clerk exam pattern, ibps clerk age limit, ibps clerk vacancy 2019, ibps clerk mains, ibps clerk 2019, ibps clerk mains cut off 2020, ibps clerk eligiblity, ibps clerk question paper, ibps clerk syllabus 2020, ibps clerk apply, ibps clerk book, ibps clerk qualification. ibps clerk dates, ibps clerk notification 2020, ibps clerk exam date 2020