Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM)
Scheme details and scheme eligibility and process for enrolment, location of facilitation centres/CSC points will be available at LIC Website and MOLE website. Beneficiaries may visit facilitation desks at District Labour Offices, LIC offices, Central Labour offices, EPF and ESIC OfficesEligibility Criteria
Scheme details and scheme eligibility and process for enrolment, location of facilitation centres/CSC points will be available at LIC Website and MOLE website. Beneficiaries may visit facilitation desks at District Labour Offices, LIC offices, Central Labour offices, EPF and ESIC Offices
- Should be an unorganised worker
- Entry age between 18 and 40 years
- Monthly Income Rs 15000 or below
Should not be
- engaged in Organized Sector or with membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC an income tax payer
He/ She should possess
- Aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
- Interested eligible person shall visit nearest CSC centre. Location of CSC centre can be ascertained from the information page on web sites of LIC of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment and CSC.
- While going to CSC for enrolment, he shall carry with him the following :
- Aadhar Card
- Savings/Jan Dhan Bank Account details along with IFS Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
- Initial contribution amount in cash for enrolment under the scheme
- Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) present at the CSC will key-in aadhar number, name of subscriber as printed on aadhar card and date of birth as given in aadhar card and the same will be verified with UIDAI database.
- Further details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email-id, if any, spouse and nominee details will be captured.
- Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
- System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the subscriber.
- Subscriber shall also pay the amount of 1st subscription in cash to the VLE who will generate receipt to be handed over to the subscriber.
- Enrolment Form cum Auto Debit mandate will also be printed which will then be signed by the subscriber. VLE then shall scan the signed enrolment cum auto debit mandate and upload into the system.
- At the same time, a unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number will be generated and Shram Yogi Card will be printed at CSC
- With completion of process, subscriber will be having with him Shram Yogi Card and signed copy of enrolment form for his record.
- He will also receive regularly SMS on activation of auto debit and Shram Yogi Pension Account details.
Tag : Yojana